Shipping and Returns Policy
1. Fasthouse South Africa will deliver the Goods to you via courier or to your nearest Postnet Branch
2. Where it accepts your order, Fasthouse South Africa will deliver the goods to you as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than 30 (thirty) days of receipt of your payment. Goods will be dispatched within 7(seven) days. We will notify you if we are unable to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period. You may then, within 7 (seven) days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to cancel your order for the Goods. If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you for the purchase price.
3. Where some products are not in stock, you may elect to accept a part delivery. The difference between the part delivery and the full order will be reimbursed.
4. Fasthouse South Africa obligation to deliver a product to you is fulfilled when we deliver the product to the physical address nominated by you for delivery of the order. Fasthouse South Africa is not responsible for any loss or unauthorised use of a product, after it has delivered the product to the physical address nominated by you.
5. Fasthouse South Africa will accept returns of the product when; The product is unused, unworn and or unopened in original condition and packaging within 7 (seven) days of having received the product. In this case the product must be returned in it’s original packaging
6. Fasthouse South Africa will not accept return of a product where ; The product has been worn, used or modified
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that the product they are buying is the correct style, colour and size. You can contact Fasthouse South Africa via the contact page should you be unsure of a product. The product has been sold onto a third party without Fasthouse South Africa’s consent.
7. Where it is agreed between you and Fasthouse South Africa that a product should be returned, this will be done via Postnet and returned to Fasthouse South Africa